CORPORATION & BUSINESS
Businesses play a key role in Canada’s thriving economy, providing valuable products and services that better the lives of people in our communities and creating jobs that support families across our country. We’re here to serve Canadian businesses.
THE SECURITY CHALLENGES BUSINESSES FACE
At Rose Security, an important part of knowing our customers is understanding the unique security and regulatory environments of their specific industry sectors. Here are common security challenges that Canadian businesses face:
- Break-ins and Theft – Depending on the area they are located, businesses are exposed to the risk of break-ins and theft.
- Managing Multiple Locations – With many buildings to manage, businesses need a system to give their employees, contractors, and customers the right access to various rooms, offices, and warehouses at the right time.
- Protection of Assets – Businesses need to protect their buildings, inventory, equipment, and sensitive data from theft, vandalism, and fire.
- Employee Accountability – Business owners and managers are not always around, and need a way to keep their employees accountable to their responsibilities and minimize the risk of internal loss.
- Business Growth and Change – Security systems need to adapt.
SECURITY SOLUTIONS WE OFFER BUSINESSES AND THEIR BENEFITS
The security solutions we design for your business take into account your current and future needs, helping you reduce your exposure to risk and contribute positively towards shareholder value. We start with your needs, then custom design, install, and maintain the most reliable, adaptable, and cost effective solution for your business. Here are a security solutions we can offer your business:
- Alarm System – This is a first priority for many businesses. An alarm system quickly alerts you and the police when there is a break-in in one of your buildings, allowing you to respond quickly to minimize risk. The system also sounds an alarm, scaring away thieves and alerting nearby people that a break-in is happening.
- Access Control – An access control system uses a combination of electronic locks and card scanners at access points in your buildings. Your staff are given cards or key fobs that you can pre-program to give access to specific doors at specific times. The benefits of an access control system are simplifying facility management, reducing the cost of lost keys, easy user customization, the ability to give remote access to buildings, and custom reports to help investigate vandalism, theft, and suspicious activity.
- Video Surveillance – Video cameras can be installed in key locations and monitored from a computer or mobile device. It can be integrated with your alarm system and access control system. Video surveillance adds a level of storytelling when vandalism, theft, and suspicious activity happen. It also helps with employee accountability.
- ULC Fire Alarm Monitoring – This provides a higher level of protection against fires in your building. Public buildings in Vancouver and pre-1992 multi-unit residential buildings in North Vancouver are required to have ULC Fire Alarm Monitoring. We expect many cities across Canada to follow this trend in the future.
- Telephone Entry System – Protect your buildings and allow your tenants an easy way to let their guests enter the building.
- Underground Parking Access Control – Manage who has access to your parking lots.
- Intelligent Key Management – We provide an electronic box that helps to manage physical keys. With this installed in a publicly accessible location, you can give employees and contractors specific access to keys to rooms or equipment at specific times. When finished, they simply return the key to the box. This saves you time and improves accountability.
CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
At Rose Security we here’s to simplify your life and improve your business.
- One Stop Shop – It often simplifies your life to have one business that handles all your security system needs. We can be that one stop shop for you.
- Security System that Grows With You – Our commercial security systems are designs for optimal expandability, allowing your business to grow without outgrowing its security platform.
- Reliable Customer Service – It’s easy to contact us for help. Whether by email or phone, we always have someone available 24/7.